There are plenty of psychometric profiling tools and many work well. So, why do we recommend PRISM?
First, it’s based on neuroscience rather than a psychological model. That means it’s based on the growing knowledge and science of how our brains work. Because of that, it’s a behavioural profile – not a personality profile. It doesn’t categorise us into a box.
And, very importantly, it’s based on an underlying science that we can build new neural pathways in our brain – and that means we can form new habits and behaviours. We are not fixed.
PRISM measures our underlying behavioural preferences across 4 quadrants, each containing two dimensions. It also indicates our adapted behaviour in a given context and the consistent behaviour we’re likely to demonstrate. It also gives a wealth of other indicators and alignment to the Big Five, mental toughness and emotional intelligence.
No single behavior or style is generally good enough to optimise business results. Multiple styles, situationally adapted, are required. PRISM is a powerful and flexible tool to:
- Develop understanding of personal behaviours and preferences
- Manage emotions, feelings and behaviours
- Replace limiting beliefs with enabling ones
- Be more responsive and adaptable to different situations
- Create holistic strategies for effectiveness and build a team committed to achieve them
- Motivate and support each team member to reach their potential
- Provides a context for regular feedback and development discussions